"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday Baskets Day - Woensdag Mandjes Dag

Our Dutch quilting sisters always have such good ideas,
so when I read that Marian declared Wednesdays as Baskets Days,
I decided to join the fun and see that 2012 project growing...

Here are the 9 ones I handpieced last week,
and there will come many more, hopefully.


Total up to day ---> 68
Total needed--->198



Enjoy your sewing, my friends !

7 comments:

  1. Hi dear Nadine! Love your cute little baskets!!
    I also joined in the fun! It's great to be in this group together! :)
    I hope you and your family started this year in good spirit and health!
    Groetjes uit Nederland, Ria.
    XDXDXDXD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those baskets are going to make a jolly good quilt! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nadine,
    Great to meet you on the net. Love them baskets, I enjoy making them. Thanks for your advise, how to make the handles.
    gr. Carin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the baskets - hang in there - you'll be done in no time! Funny baby photo - where do people come up with these ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nadine! Your baskets are looking great. I am sure being part of a group will motivate you to get those baskets done. How large are they? Needing 198 much mean it will be a big quilt?

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again Nadine! Back again to give you the information about the yarn. It is Scheepjes Invicta Colour. They come in 100g balls but are 420m in length so really go a long way. There is a website on the label of the yarn that might help? www.debondtbv.nl The website of the shop where I bought mine is linked on my blog post. Hope this helps...

    Hugs,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nadine, wat zijn je mandjes leuk en wat heb je er al veel! Wel handig zo'n speciale mandjesdag hé? Dan schiet je lekker op. :-))))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !