"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Monday, March 19, 2012

CATCHING UP.... AND PACKING.

Time flies...
Yet, some progress have been done on my current projects.
;>)

A Gardener's Journal Quilt
(Anni Downs)
6 blocks (out of 9) are now ready for adding the embroideries.

Crochet - "Gispy Blanket"
10 rows completed (7 more to go + borders)

"On the Bench"
I couldn't resist appliqueing those little cuties for a wallhanging...
Now I'm pondering : border, or not ?
What do you think ?

LORI started this fantastic adventure, and created a blog for the purpose.
The idea is to make a very special quilt, just for yourself.
I decided to be part of the fun with my "Little Baskets"
(loooong-term / handpiecing  project in CW repro fabrics)
13 new baskets have been added to the 60 I had made so far,
 and I'm planning many, many more.
Some generous friends even sent to me some repro fabric squares,
so that I make no two alike, and I'm so grateful, because
CW repro fabs are still so seldom in my little corner...
If you want to know the reason for this quilt,
you can read it HERE

Some crosstitch
Is also tempting me.
Shhhhh..... Surprise !

********
PACKING !


As you might know, we're now living 6 months a year in Spain
(from April to November)
and we're leaving in about 3 weeks (just after Easter).
 I'm now busy sorting out my "things",
writing lists (and lists of lists) filling boxes with my projects,
so that I take everything I need... "but not too much!" says DH.  LOL

I guess my next post will be written from there...
In the meantime, take care, dear friends, and...
Enjoy your sewing !
;>)


4 comments:

  1. Great projects, Nadine! And yeah, I'd take everything crafty with you.....tell hubby you NEED it all! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to read your lovely post, my friend. You have had busy hands! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess you have enough to keep out of mischief. I just love your projects. Thak them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Gipsy blanket and your Baskets are wonderful, if you stuck for fabrics let me know I have many reproduction fabrics

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !