"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

MR POSTMAN, I LOVE YOU ! ;>)


She 's such a talented quilter,
such a nice and caring woman,
and above all, such a cherished friend !
Knowing how much I do love stitchery quilts,
here's what she sent to me,
together with a cuuuuute Xmas brooch,
that I'll proudly wear on my Xmas apron...
;>)
Sweet Daantje,
not only do you mean so much into my life,
but you also know how to make me dance !
Thank youuuuuuuu!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooooh.... this is such a lovely gift!!! I can imagine this makes you a very happy woman. :-)))
    have a very nice day, love Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, I can imagine you have lots of wonderful friends because you you are one I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !