"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

COLORS !

WOW !
;>)

Some weeks ago, while browsing into Flickr crochet groups,
I stumbled upon this beauty (clic) and couldn't take my eyes off of it.
I kept coming back to it, and looking, and dreaming...
The least I could do was leaving an enthusiastic comment
to the talented maker : RIA (a Dutch lady living in Turkey),
expressing my admiration for her work and the colourful yarns she's using...

Ria emailed me that she could eventually buy some yarn and send it to me.
"which colors do you want?" she asked
"I want them all !" I said, HeeHee.....
The deal was set in a snap,
and the big box hit my door this morning.
;>) 

BLISSSSSSSSS...
Now my hook is ready, and I just can't wait starting my blanket.
I'm hooked!

THANK YOU, dear Ria, for having made this possible.
As promised, you will soon be able to check my progress...

Note : you can visit Ria's Flickr photo stream
(don't hesitate to leave a comment, she really deserves it)



7 comments:

  1. Oh delicious colors. What are you going to make?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blanket is beautiful, such cheery happy colours. Have fun with your hooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun, Nadine!!!! They look stunning!!!
    XXXX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een mooie kleurtjes Nadine! Hopelijk hou je het haken langer vol dan ik... ik ben ooit ook zo'n deken begonnen met granny squares, maar na een kwart vond ik het even genoeg. Nu ligt het er maar... zonde hé?
    groetjes, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, is it indeed a wonderful picture, and now all the yarn is yours, congratulations!
    I´ll go check Ria´s Flicr-albun rightaway.
    Liebe Grüße
    Bente -Germany

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh thank you so much for this lovely post Nadine! Cant wait to see how yours will be!

    best wishes, i stay tuned!

    xx Ria!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !