"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Sunday, December 25, 2011

BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE !


Dear friends,
Where did the months, weeks, days, go ?
This year passed so quickly,
with good and sometimes sad moments.
Life...
But we all did our best,
sharing our joys and projects,
sustaining each other when necessary.
Now we're reaching a New Year,
full of promises and unknown challenges.
I wish you
health, confidence and daily simple joys.
I wish you
lots of projects and perseverance.
I wish you
giggles with your beloved ones.
And of course
I wish we keep quilting, creating, and sharing !

Thanks for your friendship...
;>) 

5 comments:

  1. Dear Nadine, this year has been a special one in so many ways.....
    Also for you and your family a loving and happy Christmas and a very good New Year.
    Enjoy eachother! Lovew, Ria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanti auguri Nadine a te e alla tua famiglia.
    ciao ciao Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words Nadine! As you said... it was a year with both good ánd sad moments and for me one of the good moments was to meet you and from that moment on call you my friend. Thank you for your friendship and I wish you and your beloved ones all the happiness for this new year that is waiting for us. A year with many happy quilting hours I hope!!
    love, Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year, Nadine! Our friendship goes back five years almost when I first started blogging and found yours. Have a lovely year!
    Connie (aka cootie bug)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !