"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Friday, September 16, 2011

SPANISH UPDATE 3 ... a little bit of everything

Two Farmer's Wife blocks were completed, this week

Nr 5 : Bat Wing
(looking rather funny, when set on point, don't you think ?)

Nr 6 : Big Dipper

*****
We're also strolling around, visiting markets, meeting people,
and having much fun  ;>)

Busy hands... Simple Life...

I WON'T move !

"Do you think they put garlic in there ?"

Cheap airco... 

Appetizers...

Oooh, to be a little girl again, and wear those shoes for playing !

"Al' fresco" chatting...

See you next week, my friends,
Take care,
Enjoy your sewing !
;>)

7 comments:

  1. lieve Nadine, jullie vermaken je enorm zo te zien! Leuk die foto's... het is echt een andere wereld hé?
    Je FW blokjes zijn erg mooi geworden... had je nog iets aan die link die ik je stuurde?
    Zo te zien is het ook best lekker weer daar in Spanje. Hier was het vandaag ook best zonnig, maar je kunt toch wel echt zien dat de herfst voor de deur staat.
    liefs, Jolanda ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat jullie je vermaken daar twijfelt niemand aan, het is te zien aan de foto's.
    Je blokjes zijn weer plaatjes, alle twee.
    Tot volgende week in goede gezondheid. ;o)

    Groetjes,
    Marga♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Batwings is inderdaad heel apart op de punt. Maar het werkt wel! Je blokjes zijn heel mooi. En ik ben jaloers dat ik niet daar in Spanje ben. Hier regent het pijpenstelen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nadine, Your Farmers Wife blocks are gorgeous and I love your photos of Spain, such colour and warmth. Looks like you are having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are lovely Nafine and I so enjoyed the photos, it felt like I was taking a walk with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My lovely, oh oh ole! :)
    How fun! I really had to laugh at the donkey and the geese: funny girl! :)
    However your blocks are stunning: well done my friend! it's so much fun because of course I recognize many of your fabrics, but honestly: I love how you are putting them together! Isn't this fun? Oh I can't wait till you put them on the sashing fabric: Thrilling! :) Te quiero mucho, Amiga mia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !