"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Friday, July 29, 2011

SMALL ITEMS...

Some family  issues caught my time and energy,
yet I could take some short relax times,
making small items :
("Tout ce qui est petit est joli")
;>)

1. A pincushion

up...

                                                                     and down...
This is a pattern from Jeanneke
I ordered it from her Etsy shop and got it 2 days after
(very good service!)
Jeanneke's instructions and pattern sheet are SO clear,
it was a real treat to make this pincushion.
THANKS, Jeanneke!


1. A pouchie ???

                                                                     No... Three !
Aren't they cute ?
(from a Yoko Saito pattern book)

Now comes the time to slowly start preparing
my sewing projects for (long) vacations in Spain,
Finally !

Stay tuned, I'll post once more before leaving...

ENJOY YOUR SEWING, MY FRIENDS!
;>)

14 comments:

  1. The pouches are sooooooooo cute.

    Enjoy and relax your vacation in Spane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so professional! I hope you have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want one, I want them ALLLL! :) Oh, The pincushion is a dream, Nadine, and Spyros says he wants one too, LOL!
    Have a great time with your family this weekend, my sweet!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat zijn ze leuk! Ik zou er zo wat willen maken.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see your very cute pincushions and pouchies!!! :))
    And I hope you all can enjoy together this weekend!
    We're just back from a week holiday and touring around with niece Kim (from Australia)... There was no internet, so I'll hope to send you an email later today......
    Love and a huge hug, sweet friend!!!!
    Ria.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doggy pouches!!!! They look wonderful!! Love the pincushion, is it travelsize? Don't forget to take it with you to Spain! XXXD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnes vacances Nadine ! Super tes petits ouvrages ! Ce pique- épingles est ravissant!
    J'ai déserté la blogo depuis que je garde Clément de 7 heures 30 le matin à 7 heures le soir ! Mais à l'automne je reviendrai car il ira à la crèche ! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those little pouches with the dog on them are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the poouches...:O) Really too cute... and I love the beautiful pincushion...!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. un petit coucou du Monde de Baîka! j'espère que tu va bien! j'aime beaucoup ses jolies porte monnaye avec les toutou.

    gros gros bisou
    Cornélia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to see your very cute pincushions and pouches. And I hope you all can enjoy together this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw your article in one of the website and I stumbled here. I visited your all blog post and wonder to watch your creation, I have so many fabric but never think to do a pillow work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. tout est superbes,plein de fraicheur,j'aime beaucoup compliments violette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !