"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Friday, March 4, 2011

LUCY'S CHEESY NIBBLES...

This afternoon, I suddenly felt the urge of baking something.
So I thought about Lucy's Cheesy Nibbles
A very simple, yummy looking recipe,
exactly what I needed !

It only took me 10 mins. preparation.
3 simple ingredients : flour, butter, cheese (I used Emmenthal)
(knowing my folks - and myself - I doubled the quantities, HeeHee....)
and my rebel side decided to add a tea spoon of
heavenly smelling Cyprus dry basil


I put them in the oven for 15 minutes
(oh, the smell !!!)
and here they are...


Believe me, you just have to try these !

THANKS LUCY
Not only do I adore your colourful crochet pattterns,
but your cooking is divine !

;>)

Note to self :  these could be worth a try with Parmiggiano and chopped black olives

Hmmmmm..... possibilities ......

7 comments:

  1. Nadine, thank you! I really was looking for a snack! LOL
    Oh my they look and smell amazing amazing... I can totally imagine, my mouth is watering... :)
    Thanks for the recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nadine,thanks for sending your love to me threw Danielle! ;))
    I'm doing allright, sometimes things are just so difficult with the children ...... I takes all my energy away......
    But I treasure the love of all mu quilterfriends!
    You are truly a friend to me!
    Love to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog,have a nice day ,Bep

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Nadine, how are you?!?!
    it's such a long time that we don't write each others, but I still remember you, your sweetness and your "simpatia".....(translate this with your hubby hehe...)
    a BIG BIG HUG and kisses from Italy ^___^

    Love,
    Romina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bake them this weekend, love cheese cookies, thanks for showing us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have something like this in the south, called CHEESE STRAWS. WONDERFUL!!!! :)
    I've enjoyed catching up with you tonite. XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !