"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Thursday, February 17, 2011

SOME PROGRESS...

   Hello, dear friends !

Have you been busy, just like me ?
How time flies, indeed !

While handquilting the "Life is Beautiful", I also tried to figure the "Wish Quilt"
 first block construction...
(never too late, working for Xmas!)


Then I couldn't resist starting a new project for Lily.
Inpired by Materials Obsessions, book 1,
I started with this block


Then thought she needed some hair + face details...


I don't know exactly where this will lead me, my main idea being
"Lily in the Garden"
I'm planning to make quite a few cuties like this, all with different details, then adding
other blocks with flowers, butterflies, trees, etc.
We'll see...

Looks like our little princess loves the idea !


While Andrea is veeery serious, playing hockey !


I still have another "secret" to share with you...
All I can tell you now is that I'm definitely "hooked", HeeHee....

Until next time,

ENJOY YOUR SEWING, MY FRIENDS !
;>)

6 comments:

  1. Ooooooooh! How cute! I love the poppetje and that smile of Lily's really says it all! I am so happy to see Andrea, wow he is growing!
    Have fun hand-quilting and with all your exciting projects,
    :)
    Love-you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love how you did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doll pattern is sooo cute!

    hugz,
    annie
    rubyslipperz@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Lily in the Garden is going to be soooo sweet!! I think it's great you are doing this without patterns... just using your imagination! I'm very curious how it's going to look like when it's finished.
    hugs, jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. bravo pour ton avancée sur le "wish", c'est superbe ! et ce modèle pour lily vraiment craquant. tu es comblée avec ces deux beaux petits enfants. biz marité

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where have I been to have missed this post?! I must be having "senior moments" or maybe life is beginning to interfere again. That Lily in the Garden is so cute. I am waiting to see where it is going.
    Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !