"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Saturday... Klosjes day !

First klosjes report, this year.
Some of my New Year's reflection concerned those "klosjes".
Just like hexies, these are a looong term project,
and it looks like they're "planted" on my working table
(if only they could grow and multiply by themselves! LOL)

As an early riser, I decided making 2 (maybe 3) of them,
each morning, while enjoying my first cuppa,
when the house is still asleep ...
 I focused on red and yellow this week

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss
 you'll land among the stars"

7 comments:

  1. Oh Nadine, they're wonderful :-)
    Love the colours!!

    Yes my dear little Klosjes desperately need some attention too and I'm thinking about how I might tackle my list of things this year as well.
    Yours is a good idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your klosjes! They are just the style I gravitate to. I've let mine languish for too long while playing with other projects. Thanks for the reminder that I'm missing out! : )

    ~ Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having focus on these each morning you will have a lot of blocks before know know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mooie klosjes weer, hoor! Hoeveel heb je er nu? En hoe groot wil je je klosjesquilt gaan maken?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty start to the year! I love working in the early mornings, I can let my mind go places it just isn't allowed to once all of those demand-makers (kids, spouses, employers) are up and about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coucou ma belle, je souhaitais simplement te féliciter pour ton blog et pour tes quilts même si les miens sont dans des albums photos (lol).
    Bisous.
    Françoise

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ook al besmet met het klosjesvirus. Nee,ik nog niet, heb weer andere afwijkingen ;-). Mag ik vragen waar je het kippenpatroontje vandaan heb, dat rechts op je blog staat, ben er al jaren na op zoek!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !