"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

In thoughts with Australia...

Terrible floodings keep going in Australia, causing disastrous damages,
and even death...
In thoughts with all those families loosing everything,
let us be generous and share what we can,
be it a prayer, a thought, or a generous auction...

Actually, some of our talented Australian quilting sisters are offering
some beautiful items for auction,
in order to help as much as we can.

Here's the button to check.
You can even do more by placing it on your own blog...
and the referred link :
http://tonicoward.blogspot.com/

Up to now, I have listed some fellow Australian bloggers, dealing with these auctions

Daisy Quilt
The Last Piece
Julia's Place
Ann's Quilting Journey
Once Upon A Quilt
Jenny of Elefantz
Willowberry Designs
A House In The Country
...
I'm sure there are many more, check your files !

The Gum Tree Designers have just launched the appeal to help fellow crafters who have lost everything in the floods. Visit their blog HERE for details on how you can help !
Also, I remember having visited an Australian blog, collecting heart quilt blocks
for the purpose...
Unfortunately I lost the link??
If someone could help me, I'd be grateful.
THANKS

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for putting it on your blog Nadine.

    hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has become very close to home as quite a few blogging friends were already in danger before things got worse.
    How like you to find ways to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how but I have only just discovered that you have a new blog - how bad of me. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Nadine and thank you for you concern with the Queensland floods. It has been horrific, watching it all unfold on our TV's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !