"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

25th is Xmas Post !


had a wonderful idea :
You might have noticed that Xmas button
on my left sidebar (scroll down a little)
Being always late for my Xmas sewn items,
 I found the idea so brilliant,
and I joined the group...
(you can get more info. by just clicking on the sidebar button)

My big Xmas project, this year, is "The Wish Quilt"
designed by Bronwyn Hayes, published in Australian Homespun,
 and I'll post at least one block
on the 25th, each month....
Hmmm...... might be ready for next Xmas, this year !
Yepppppeeeee!

Here are stitcheries 1 and 2
Aren't they cute, indeed ?
I just LOVE that background fabric,
it makes me think of falling snow...

;>)

11 comments:

  1. What lovely stitcheries!! You did a wonderful job, dear friend! And what a great background fabric!!
    Hope I'm back..... thanks for your support! :)
    Love, Ria.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these stitcheries and have made a few of them myself but not the whole quilt. What a great project to do for the 1 item a month.
    Love your hexies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. coucou Nadi, j'aime beaucoup ton projet et tes broderies ! je connais ton tissu de fond, je l'ai utilisé pour mon baby Jane, il m'en reste un peu pour le BOM de Marie que j'ai commencé...bonne continuation bises

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great plan! And if one item is easy you could even get ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stitchery's too. I am going to start a quilt for my little boy for christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't help but smiling hihi, love his feet!!! Have lots of fun making this quilt and off you go to make some blocks!! XXXD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,Nadine - I've come for a visit from Nell's Notions - your stitcheries are beautiful, and that quilt will be AMAZING! I'm looking forward to seeing the blocks you post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea!! I really love your stitchery's and I think your chrismas quilt will be wonderful when finished.
    have a nice evening, jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for your nice compliment on my blog! You told me you want to become a follower of my blog, but I think something went wrong because I don't find you in the follower list?
    I do think it's a good idea, so I became follower of your blog just now.... I really want to see your beautiful christmas quilt finished!!!
    Since the last post I sewed 3 squares so now I have 25 instead of 22.... 10 more to go!! :-))
    hugs, jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Nadine ... your stitcheries are gorgeous!
    The quilt is a wonderful idea and look forward to watching it grow each month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how beautiful this quilt will be , will be anxiously watching your progress each month , keep up the beautifiul work.
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !