"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Monday, December 13, 2010

59 GOOD REASONS TO CELEBRATE! ;>)

Tomorrow is my birthday, and I wish to share with you this happy song that I heard some weeks ago. For some reason, it keeps haunting my mind and I just can't help singing it, so I thought we might sing it together, if you like it ?
The name is "I just wanna be OK today"
Nice program for the coming next year, isn't it ?
E N J O Y ! ;>)

Note : before clicking on the video, you might need to click on the stop button of my music box (2 vertical bars), otherwise you might get some "happy minestrone", HeeHee....



7 comments:

  1. Happy, happy Birthday Dear Nadine! I wish you the most wonderful day to enjoy with your family. All the very best to you and Merry Christmas. Kindest regards, Ann ~ Australia. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Nadine!!! Have a wonderful day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nadine :) I remembered you yesterday, but was so occupied with DD coming home for Christmas. Hope you had a wonderful day.
    Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Nadine.
    I wish you that today and all your day will be OKEY.
    ciao ciap and 59 kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops, te laat maar nog wel gemeend : proficiat met je verjaardag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Happy Birthdy Nadine and a very merry Christmas to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joyeux anniversaire en retard....cette fois, je note pour l'an prochain !!! gros bisous LN

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !