"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

IT'S HERE !


 to this new blog, my friends !
Hope you'll like it,
crossing my fingers (and toes) everything will be allright, from now on.
Also, if you still wish being a member of my blog,
you will have to do it again. Thanks.
;>)

I'd like to take this opportunity to send
a huuuuge & heartful thank you to my dear blog fairy.
This would certainly not have been possible without her


10 comments:

  1. Welcome Nadine!!
    I do hope all goes well for you on your new blog :-)
    Glad to have you back in blogland!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Or as they say in Japanese, Omedeto! Let's give a big cheer for the Blog Fairy! ... and you too for managing to hang on to your sanity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Nadine, all the best with your new blog! Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaaa, daar ben je weer, welkom terug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. trés printanier ce nouveau look ! l'influence de l'arrivée d'une petite fille peut-être ?
    j'aime beaucoup et te souhaite beaucoup de succés avec cette nouvelle page.
    biz biz marité

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippie! What a gorgeous new blog for a gorgeous wonderful friend! and the threads of friendship will continue to spread...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome again, Nadine!! Good for you! I just had to sort out a few things, before I found you.... But I've got you back........ ;)))) ....!!!!!!!
    Big hugs and good luck on this blog!!!
    Love, Ria.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back. I have enjoyed your blog and glad to see it back up and running. I am new to blogging and would dread the problems you have had. Here's hoping new blog remains problem free. Love Lois

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your Beautiful Granddaughter!! Love and Hugs from DownunderXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !