"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Friday, October 8, 2010

Blog under re-construction...

Dear friends,
Looks like Blogger is still playing with me,
and I'm so sorry for the inconvenience caused.
A good angel friend of mine is now trying to solve this problem,
and I won't post until everything comes back to normal...
THANKS for your patience,

ENJOY YOUR SEWING !
**************
QUOTE :
"Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another,
 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one." ~ C.S. Lewis
**************


4 comments:

  1. Nadine, I hope your friend is a fast worker and your site gets worked out to your liking.
    From my point of view, I enjoy each post with or without imperfections. Hurry back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very frustrating for you . I hope it;s all fixed soon , take care .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nadina!
    all will be ok soon, in the meantime we just keep stitching, alright?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll stay here waiting for you!!!!
    Ofcourse it will be solved, we'll stay positive!!
    Big hug and love, Ria!!
    Just keep on quilting...... ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !