"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blog Problems... but Flowers anyway ;>)

I spent this whole afternoon, trying to solve these layout problems
NO WAY  Grrrrrrr
I had more than 10 sidebar widgets (+ blog wallpaper) etc...
that suddenly refused to appear. including Blog archives and Blog members
(?)
So I contacted Blogger ---> no satisfying/understandable answer.
Then I decided to clear out all gadgets, and started reloading everything again :
only my profile and 2 gadgets are now appearing on the sidebar,
the rest is total mystery...
I'm fed up, discouraged, and even about closing everything
(although erasing 6 years of happy blogging would make me very sad)

Would there be a good friend, among my readers, who would accept
going inside my blog, check everything and play the mechanic ?
I'd be sooooo grateful !

YET... 

my garden is growing and here are some flowers to you
;>)
Enjoy your sewing, my friends!

11 comments:

  1. I would help if I knew how but I,m next to useless . I know envy is a sin but I do envy those beautiful layouts. I hope you get sorted --cottonree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help you. I had problems too with blogger and I created an other blog on Canalblog.
    Your flowers are very gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry you are having some problems and I would gladly help if I thought I could.

    Love your little flowers - my my how your garden grows!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a thought, have you recently updated your microsoft windows and java - I wonder if you might have older versions on your computer and need the updates in order for blogger to work right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogger is always having issues. Your flowers are very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik blog niet bij blogger maar bij weblog. Is er bij blogger ook geen help-forum? Daar kunnen ze misschien wel achter jouw schermen kijken...
    Mooie nieuwe blommekes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The computer, the internet, how they have changed our lives! But... the down side is the frustration when things do not go as expected. I share your frustration because I would be completely lost were it not for a son and a son-in-law who are computer gurus. Unfortunately they both live a half a world away.

    Your flowers are so pretty and so perfect. At least you have something that is turning out as planned!

    ps, the background on your page is the same as I have and makes me feel connected in one more way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your flowers are very pretty. You've been busy.
    I had trouble reading your post today because it's sitting right top of the patchwork background. The background is not staying along the sides as it should. Yes, computers and programs have changed our world, but when they don't work as we want them to, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see your garden is growing despite the Blogger problems!! Blogger is been doing "funny" (what fun!!!) all over the world! Wish I could help, I would immediately set up a quilters help desk pfff!! Stay strong, do some stitching instead!! Hugs, Daniëlle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !