"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday... Flower Day !

Aaaaah, nothing better than a few flowers, under such chilly weather...
Inspired by our talented Dutch friend Ria,
(check her gorgeous flower garden under the label "Hexagonnetjes" in her sidebar)
I just started this flower garden (3/4 inch hexie papers)
and I'm hooked !
;>)

Enjoy your sewing, my friends !

Note : I'm still experiencing problems with my blog layout, thanks for your patience.
;>)

8 comments:

  1. Mooie hexblommekes Nadine!
    Ik heb geen problemen met jouw blog. Hopelijk is het snel opgelost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hexagons Nadine. I hope you get the blog problems resolves, I can't see anything on your page, just the last post! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute flowers, Nadine! They are still so much fun to do!
    Love you mentioning my "flowers"........ ;0))
    They are still growing!
    Enjoy your day and your flowers!!!
    Love, Ria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh so pretty Nadine.... we were very close today... ask V :-)
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hexes are very cute-and small, they look lovely and I can tell you're hooked on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers!
    They certainly are addictive. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice flowers! and sorry to hear that blogger gives you problems. computers and the world wide web are most of the time a great invention, but sometimes a pain in the you know what..

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hexies are all so sweet. I did check out your friends blog and she has some beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !