"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Klosjes and LIB...

Hi, my friends !
At last a wonderful sunny day, here in Belgium, Hurray !
;>)
I really had to catch up with my klosjes, this week, and managed
to piece 25 of them.
Happy dance !

Four new stitcheries for the "Life is beautiful" project are also
joining the stack, which is growing slowly but surely,
one stitch at a time...
Now I still have to catch up with visiting many of you,
Don't worry, sooner or later, I'll be there !
You're all such an inspiration ...
Have a wonderful weekend,
Enjoy your sewing !

14 comments:

  1. Prachtige klosjes, hoor. Heerlijk: al die kleuren. En fijn hè: dat mooie weer. Mooie LiB, ook! Ben benieuwd hoe die er straks bij elkaar uitzien.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both collections are lovely! So many klosjes this week...hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Klosjes are beautiful, as always and I love your LIB stitcheries. They are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...just found your blog! I look forward to reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did get busy! Twenty-five Kosjes is quite a few.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, lots of klosjes. I'm a little behind, because the Christmas stockings are taking up all my attention. I love all the different colors you use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mes deux préférés : tes bobines et le "life is beautiful" que j'espère vraiment faire un jour !
    c'est de toute beauté, j'adore ton travail - bises - marité

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leuke klosjes heb je er weer bij.En de LIB blokjes zijn ook al zo mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful klosjes and beautiful LIC blocks Nadine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes you have to give the computer a rest to get in more stitching time. Your blocks are wonderful and I love the stitcheries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been busy Nadine, your Klosjes are growing in leaps & bounds! Love the LIB embroideries, your stitching is so neat. xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Klosjes are wonderful. Do you have a plan for them yet?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well-done on the Klosjes! and the Lib look so very cute!
    excellent work, :)
    Now who's behind, my friend?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the proportions of your "klosjes". What are the measurements you use?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !