"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Help needed !

Edit : "mystery" solved !
THANKS for your lovely comments and care,
quilter friends are really the best !
;>)
*****************
I'm calling this pattern "The Mystery Stitchery".
I saw it some time ago while browsing the Web, and immediately fell in love with it.
I love the intricate design and how you can use colors to give special effects.
I asked for some more information, regarding the designer
and where I could order the pattern, eventually.
Unfortunately, I never got any answer...

Could anyone help me, pleazzzzzze ?
I'd be SO grateful !
THANKS, friends ;>)

9 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Nadine but I'm don't know the origins of this design. I love paisleys & they are quite easy to draw, you could design your own different pattern inspired by the photo, which would make it truely original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I can't help you Nadine, but I can certainly understand why you are interested in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I found it online. I just emailed you the link. They are selling a finished product...not a pattern so maybe it's the wrong thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take that back. They ARE selling the pattern. Here's the URL:
    http://www.anniesroom.com.au/Up%20in%20Annie's%20Room%20Stitchery%20Page.htm

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for Minka to send you the link!
    Hope your find your answers.
    And what a gorgeous project!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous, no wonder you need it. I'm glad a blogger could help out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't help you, but I like the design. I hope you find a way to continue though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely design. Your stitcheries look so sweet in the prior post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get the website for the design, can you send it to me? It is beautiful, are you going to order it? Love your blog!

    Marta Leggett

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !