"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Friday, March 5, 2010

Saturday/Spools Day - Zaterdag/Klosjes Dag

DRRRRRUM ROLL, PLEASE !
Those cute Dutch "Klosjes" really hit the world,
and I want here to thank our Dutch sisters
for their unconditional help, support and blog posts, particularly :
and all other members of that wonderful Dutch Klosjes Club.
Reading their blogs, or even just looking at their pictures
is so inspirational !
And so quite a number of very talented quilter friends
are now joining the FUN,
among them (hope I won't forget anyone) :
(some ladies might have contacted Valentina so we'll try
keeping our records alike)
So if you like spools/ klosjes,
those links above might show you many of those cuties today ...
And I'm going to go and visit them right now,
WooooHoooo, fun, fun, fun ...
ENJOY YOUR SEWING !
PSSSST..... As to me, I made 23 of them, this week.
Grand total ---> 48
;>)

19 comments:

  1. Thank you Nadine for this wonderful opportunity and also to the Dutch ladies whose blogs are inspirational! This is going to be somuch fun! It is Saturday morning here in Australia, once my jobs are done I am sitting and sewing spools!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look lovely Nadine..
    so much to do today, but hopefully I will have time this afternoon to stitch some more spools..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo!
    Nadine, that's nearly 50! And they are looking so very lovely...
    :)
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox x100
    V.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I think I would like to play too please

    cheers
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. 48 Nadine!! Dat gaat de goede kant op!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had the best relaxing afternoon stitching my klosjes! This is so much fun! Just like Ann's comment, thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute for me to pass up so I've joined in the fun as well. Delightfully happy blocks! *karendianne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautifull klosjes, you made. And quit a lot in just one week! I also just started with the klosjesquilt and just like every minute of making them. Keep enjoying making them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't resist these at all. I'm definitely going to be stitching some spools later today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the spools.
    It is a fun project!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ik heb 575 klosjes gemaakt ..en ben nu aan het doorquilten..en dat is een hele klus;0))
    jou klosjes worden prachtig !!
    fijne avond

    ReplyDelete
  12. You also made a lot of them how nice. Mine is almost ready I only have to quilt it.
    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to play along too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your klosjes look great!! It's such fun making them!
    Love to see more of your klosjes in the future!!
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been quite busy making klosjes last week. Great job!
    And for a great part thanks to you and Nadine the klosjes are spreading like a giant wave...
    You, and all the other quilters, inspire me to pick up my klosjes again and go on. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have loved seeing these blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Nadine,
    What great fun joining the klosjes club. I am well and truly hooked and can't wait for Saturday to come around. Have lots prepped ready. Love yours.
    Love Shirley.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OK .... I've been bitten .... but mine will be different (what else is new with me???)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Klosjes Nadine, thank you for posting all the inspirational links.....I couldn't resist any longer & have joined in too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !