"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Spring !

How wonderful those miracles of nature !
I brought this Jasmin from CYPRUS, a few weeks ago
(Thanks, Yaya !)
when visiting my dear friend Valentina ...
and look at its new leaves already !
Soon it will move to our sunny porch,
and a sweet perfume will fill our garden
;>)

This one came back from Norway, 2 years ago,
when I visited May Britt
The main plant was in her sewing room,
and already belonged to her mother, before...

And finally, this block I made last year
(together with 15 other ones)
and this reminds me that I should piece that quilt together!
("An Angels Story" - Anni Downs quilt pattern)
DON'T FORGET TO WATER YOUR PLANTS !
(and to finish your quilts! HeeHee...)
... ... ...

6 comments:

  1. Have fun!! Lovely plants and a gorgeous angel-quilt!!
    Lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Hi Jasmina! All of us waving at you!!!
    How sweet, Nadine... Ofcourse she'll do well surrounded by such love!
    :)
    But somehow we feel you could use some more plants... Humm, so when you come again?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel Story is so sweet! I must get started on that. Just so many things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! You have a little piece of Valentina with you all the time! Those buds on you May Britt plant look pretty.

    Anni Downs designs the most wonderful quilts and I am really looking forward to seeing yours when its finished.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt will be lovely as will your plants !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Unfortunately Jasmine gives me hayfever but it's so pretty. I think It's special when plants are shared.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !