"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Monday, March 8, 2010

First finish in 2010...

I devoted last January to stitchery,
and enjoyed so much making this
"Quilters Blessings" quilt.
(original design by Bea Galler of "Capricorn Quilts")

Giving it to the recipient was a real friendship blessing, as well.
Now that she's got it, I can post it on my blog.
Isn't it lovely, among the springy Lobelias in Cyprus ?
;>)
ENJOY YOUR SEWING
(and your "klosjes", eventually!)

11 comments:

  1. Nadine, it looks fabulous! I can't decide how to set my blocks yet. I've seen so many great ideas and now you've given me another one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fantastic Nadine! You have a very lucky friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei...
    Great work, I only got all the pattern ... another - want to do - someday.
    Have a great week.
    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful Nadine...stitcheries are lovely to do..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of stitches there - a lovely quilt - you will make someone very happy!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a wonderful gift that you have given to a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks FANTASTIC! BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That must be a very lucky girl to have you as a friend!
    xox
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely quilt! Your friend is one lucky person!!!
    And you have a very big heart!!
    ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely quilt and love what you did with the sashing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !