"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Zaterdag = Klosjes Dag / Saturday = Spools Day

Today, 17 new klosjes/spools happily joined
the 8 existing ones
TOTAL = 25
;>)

I'm really enjoying handpiecing these cuties,
using some repro. fabrics I've got on hand,
and mixing them together with some others...
One by one, one stitch at a time,
I'll reach the 600 I need,
I'm not in a hurry,
it's just relaxing and fun piecing....

Until next Saturday,

ENJOY YOUR STITCHING !

;>)

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely! Can't wait to see your progress:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, How lovely, Nadine!
    Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new spools are lovely, Nadine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks, I need some. I think I do, they look so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je klosjes zien er super leuk uit je hebt er een mooi aantal gemaakt deze week super !!!
    Fijne zondag Hennie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zeventien mooie klosjes erbij! Je hebt hard gewerkt deze week.

    groetjes, Joke

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love watching these little spools grow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nadine..
    Love the spools...yes I think I need some too!
    Great little scrappy hand sewing project..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! I love making spools.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Nadine,Hope you have settled home again, we loved your class here in Cyprus, look forward to your next visit, and in the meantime,doing some of your wonderful work with Valentina,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !