"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Monday, February 15, 2010

FLYING TO CYPRUS... ;>)

Valentina ! Can you hear me my friend ?
I'm coming !
My suitcase is ready, filled with LOTS of stitcheries
and loads of projects and dreams !

I would never have imagined that quilting would
give me this wonderful opportunity to travel and visit
some friends, and I'm sooo grateful !
(If you listen to my music, you'll be convinced)
I'll be back in a week (maybe ? LOL)
with many pictures and stories to tell,
;>)
Until then.....
Take care, Enjoy your sewing !

6 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful visit with Valentina!! Sounds like you have some fun projects planned. Save travels! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy trip and happy patchwork in Cyprus.
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon voyage Nadine et passe une bonne semaine avec Valentina!
    Mamifleur

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great holiday with Valentina! I will be watching both your blogs to see what you get up to.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !