"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Thursday, February 25, 2010

BACK FROM DREAMLAND ... ;>)

When a very dear, heartful friend

invites you in her beautiful country
opening her home and
offering you her best, beautiful bedroom



to bring you into quilters heaven
and share a wonderful, unforgettable week together...


you just can't help being sooo grateful,
and happy,
and full of new ideas,
and projects,
and you feel such warmth at heart!

Wonderful country,
wonderful people,
wonderful quilts,
wonderful memories !

;>)


As promised,
I won't miss sharing some other happy pictures
in my next posts

I just need to sort them out,
and also come back to my senses,
after such a blessing
...........


THANKS FOR YOUR VISIT !
;>)

8 comments:

  1. So funny Nadine, I have such happy tears in my eyes as I read your post!!!
    I love seeing both yours and Valentina's smiling faces!!
    What a wonderful time... and I do know what you mean about the warmth it brings you!!
    Wooooohooooo!!!! Louder!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *grin*

    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for blessing us, Dear Nadine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sono molto contenta che ti sia piaciuta Cipro e Valentina.
    Aspetto le foto. ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you and Valentina had a great time together. I bet it went far too quickly and what a wonderful quilt you had to sleep under. Looking forward to more pictures of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je guettais ton retour! Comme tu as l'air heureuse ! Raconte nous vite!!! Bises Mamifleur

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well .... how wonderful that you got to visit a quilting friend! Bet you two had the best of times!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was lovely having you.
    Elena xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great trip you seem to have had. Lucky you to visit a quilty bloggy friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !