"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

HEARTFUL WISHES...

2010 is just at our doors...
and like all years before, we shared our joys, hopes
and quilty projects with a never-failing enthusiasm.
We started many of them, exchanging ideas,
Most of you reached your goals,
while the turtle-me... finished 2 mini's ;>)
I wish to thank you, dear friends,
for reading my blog, adding some friendly comments,
for emailing me, and even making me dance in my kitchen
with the lovely treats you sent to me,
for writing your own blogs, with fantastic tutorials,
with lovely BOM's for free,
for creating groups to sustain everyone,
All these blessings were a constant inspiration to me.
We also shared some worries, and even some sorrows,
with a never-failing care about a friend in pain.
So many stitches, in thoughts with each other...
I wish to thank you, dear friends,
for this virtual bee.
So far, yet so close, because quilters are a big family.
I'm closing the door to 2009,
waving goodbye to those ups & downs.
My door to 2010 is wide open,
with, as usual great expectations ! ;>)
I wish you everything you dream about,
in the secret of your heart.
I wish you health, peace & prosperity.
I wish you to be always young at heart,
And above all, I wish you
LOVE.
HAPPY NEW YEAR !
BONNE ANNEE!
;>)
With a special little candle, lit for a special friend.
She will recognize herself...

10 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO!!!

    Lissa
    who would kill for some snow, its summer here and muggy! eek!
    Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year dear friend. May it be wonderful and peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another turtle, peeking in here to wish you a happy new year. And lots of finishes for both of us(ok,at least one!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happiest of New Years to you, Nadine! Hugs. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buon Anno Nadine a te e a tutti i tuoi cari.
    ciao ciao Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, My Dear Nadine!
    May Many Many dreams come true in 2010!
    May many of our dream quilts become a reality!
    May many more new dreamy projects find us!
    :)
    I say thank You 2009 for the friends you brought into our lives to share the loads and to make us laugh till nearly collapsed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci pour tous tes bons voeux ! cela me fait plaisir d'être de la même famille que toi de quilteuses !
    Beaucoup de bonheur, d'amour et de créativité !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishes for a very happy, healthy and creative new year to you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !