"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Sunday, November 29, 2009

WAITING FOR CHRISTMAS...


So here we are, 1st Advent Sunday already...
Where did time fly ? This year seemed so short to me !
Here is the Advent calendar that I stitched and pieced
in the last few weeks.
It's very meaningful to me, as the making of it helped me
to overcome some bad moments,
and these stitcheries truly brought smiles and peace in my heart.
****
"Self expression heals the wounded heart"
****
Stay tuned, I'll be back !
In the meantime, enjoy your sewing, my friends...
;>)

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Nadine...this Advent calendar makes me smile too!
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, Nadine - so pleased it is therapeutic for you! You are in my thoughts!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is beautiful. Have to find mine and get it up on the wall too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Advent calendar Nadine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nadine,

    You make quilts really very beautiful and I enjoyed visiting your blog!
    I noticed that his last name is Renaux, interestingly here in my hometown, Brusque, Santa Catarina, southern Brazil, there are many people with this surname! Even an industry plaids that I use in my quilts called Renaux View, and my husband works there!

    Sorry for my English was not good, I'm using a translator, I do not speak English! Yet we communicate more, if you want!

    I'm 41 years old, I'm married and have a son with 12 years old. In addition to making quilts, I am also an illustrator and has worked as a teacher of quilting.

    Hug!

    Bia Cardeal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely advent calendar .... your embroidery is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Day to you!!!!!!

    working on a longish email but having to write in bits and pieces ...watching the clock to leave for school...
    BBH
    oxoxoxoxo
    christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Natuurlijk kom ik dan kijken!
    't Is een echt schatje Nadine! Een leuke om aan te werken, hé!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !