"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Friday, August 14, 2009

OH HAPPY DAY.... ;>)

"Heaven, I'm in Heaven...."
(love that song!)
This morning my door bell rang,
and I knew this had to be a package of happiness !
;>)
It was a BIG box, coming from JERI
Lookie, lookie, all those wonderful solids (22 different colors!)
that will soon become that "Sunshine & Shadow" quilt that I love so much
(see picture on my blog header)

Jeri will make it with me, so she wrote step-by-step instruction sheets, and she cleverly labelled each color with a number, so that we don't mix anything...

Dear Jeri, thanks to you, one of my quilty dreams will soon come true,

and I'm sooo grateful !

;>)

3 comments:

  1. Nadine, best wishes to make dreams come true - it will be beautiful and how wonderful to have a friend to do it with you!
    Hugs - Lurline♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Nadine...what a package..
    have a great time making your dream quilt.
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !