"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Thursday, May 28, 2009

A SMALL FINISH...

Or how to recycle an orphan quilt block into a cute wallhanging...

;>)



I just had to finish the appliqued flowers, and experienced 3D applique

with some tiny beads embellishments.



It's only 12 inches square, but at least it's a finish

and it feels gooooooood !


Now back to my blue birds BIG quilt piecing!

(seems I'm quite obsessed with birds, these days...)



Thanks for your visit,

ENJOY YOUR QUILTING

;>)


A little saying for today ?


God gives every bird its food,

but He does not throw it into its nest.

(JC Holland)

13 comments:

  1. Adorable finish, my friend!

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful finish. The kind of birds that give pleasure year round.

    Great quotation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One small stitch repeated again and again will lead to a beautifully worked piece. And no one need know how many days came between the first and the last.....listen to your heart dear friend and stitch what moves you to create or dream or finish.

    {{{{{BIG BEAR}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nadine,
    This is adorable!!
    I too am on a birdie 'spree' ...mainly in my mind for now, but I'm looking...lol
    I love what you've done and yes isn't it great to have a finish!!
    Wooohoo!!
    hugs
    Robyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei. A lovely little bird quilt.
    Have a lovely week end. Klem ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Nadine, I love the beads especially.
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its a lovely wall hanging. I like your saying for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Un ravissant petit panneau aux beaux oiseaux bleus !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely hanging and that hanger is perfect .... where in the world did you get it? Love the beading and the added touch they give.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !