"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Friday, May 8, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !

My story with Mom is a sad one... I missed her all my life,
as she was very often absent, living in Congo with my father, who worked there...
I've got very few pictures of her, but I could save these 2.
They're very small, blurred and aged, but I cherish them very much.
Mom passed away 15 years ago, and I still terribly miss her.
However, she's with me every day, in a way...
She's my Guardian Angel.
1960 in Congo - She was 30 -


and with me, in 1955 (she was 26, and I was 4)


To all mothers,
Some flowers, with my heartful wishes....



and a wink...

;>)

6 comments:

  1. Nadine, it is sad to loose your mum especially one so young. Lovely photo's and I am sure she is looking down on you everyday and is your very own guardian angel.
    Happy mother's day,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss my mother too. Your mother was a beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you still had a good Mother's Day , I'm sad for you about your Mum .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much for your lovely email . I am following your blog too , it is so nice to meet you .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so sad that you and your mom were apart a lot as you grew up and then to lose her so young. I take my blessing so for granted sometimes, especially since I still have my mom. (((Nadine)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photos!

    Hope you had a wonderful day with those near and dear to your heart and those that live on only in our hearts.

    Hugs sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !