"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

TO-DO-DO-TO-DO-TO-DO......LOOOOONG LIST

HI, FRIENDS !

;>)


This morning the house was all mine, and I decided to have a TREAT :

a nice cup of coffee,

while flipping through a Quilt magazine

(A Japanese one, actually)

I suddenly had a QUILT-SHOCK !

(you know what I mean, don't you ?)

and couldn't stop looking at...


THIS BEAUTY

single picture, no pattern, nothing else....But I couldn't help starting drawing plans :

3 colors : red/white dotted - bright yellow - sky blue

+ lots and lots of crispy white, for tiny and BIG triangles...


AND A NEW DREAM IS IN MY HEAD ,

AND ON MY TO-DO-TO-DO LIST !


I'm hopeless, I tell you !

;>)


note : anybody interested in drawing the pattern, and calculating approx. yardage with me ?

I won't sleep well until then, you know !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !