"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Sunday, November 16, 2008

PREPARING CHRISTMAS...

Yes, Christmas will soon be here :>)
So I thought it was time to focus on some presents...
Hand quilting
***************

A dear Norwegian friend had given to me this lovely Xmas top.

Time to finish it now !





Stitching
**********

I designed that (big) pincushion some time ago - it is 15cm diameter -
and thought it would be nice to finish it for Christmas.




In the meantime...


Some other "things" are on my table, but I won't show them now.

HeeHee.....


ENJOY YOUR SEWING !

11 comments:

  1. Oh...this remember I have to finish the same pincushion right now. And the same with the christmas table cloth. I have the top aaaaaaaaaaaalmost finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Ups somthing I have forgot... You great pincushion.. I love to start making it now. Have fun with the top, hope you will be done in time to Christmas. Klem from me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this pincushion! It is great to have it finished for xmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful top and pincushion. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so much secret now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to hear from you nadine. I'm glad you are having fun with things. Darling pincushion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Nadine...you have put a smile on my face, Hugs back at you, Mary
    P.S. Yes, I would swap with you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pincushion is simply too pretty to use. You may have to frame it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pincushion and wonderful quilt..........

    You are changed all the grafic of your blog..........I like it very much.
    ciao and a kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful projects. I love the pincushion. The Christmas quilt will be beautiful hand quilted!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !