"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Monday, September 8, 2008

CATCHING UP...

I promised some pictures of the Spanish village quilt show, as well as lace and crochet. The local "quilt shop" is rather a haberdashery ("Merceria"), organizing various weekly handwork workshops, including patchwork and quilting...


This one above was stunning for the handwork precision...

I liked this one below, too. Very feminine and romantic...

The pattern was based on the pineapple block and applique...


with a beautiful border.



First year quilting....

I liked this idea of a nice tray, with a cute, simple applique...


Beautiful needlework (Hardänger), so elegant !

And what about this one below ?... that Rosa-Maria gave me, to my delight !


Gorgeous embroidery, crochet and lace... Gold fingers !



And what did I do, do-do, do-do ???

Ehmmmm...... not so productive under the heat,
but I managed to make these blocks for my "Angels among us" quilt


still 8 to stitch, before assembling the top... One stitch at a time :>)


BROWSING AND SOME "MUST-GO-TO" ...


Don't forget to visit THIS BLOG and see what a wonderful giveaway, Jane proposes for her birthday !


Another fun, creative blog is Cath's one , where you can get a cute stitchery alphabet letter, each week, by email and for free. All you have to do is ask her...


And for the K.Fasset lovers-----> hurrrry ! Go there ! Fun, fun blog, with breathtaking quilts, fabrics and patterns... Colors, colors, colors . Yummy !



JUST COULDN'T RESIST ADDING THESE LAST TWO




Thanks for your visit, enjoy your sewing, be happy :>)

5 comments:

  1. So many beautiful quilts and stitcheries and crochet. WOW. I just love the pineapple block quilt with applique. It just has to be one of the more elegant quilts I have ever seen. Your "Angels Among Us" is so sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so enjoying your show and tell. Love the qult. Its good to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no words, wow, these pieces are gorgeous. Stitch by stitch is the right attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Nadine.........the quilts
    and Bellissimi the angels.
    The little mouse is like us in front to many fabrics. OMG!!!
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the apple tree quilt. The Angel are sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !