"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Thursday, July 24, 2008

SUMMER BREAK..... OLE !


We'll be leaving on Saturday night, until August 29th or 30th...



I wish to THANK YOU all, for your kind visits and comments on my blog.

Though I slowed down my postings this year,
your friendly interest never failed,
and I'm so grateful :>)


You can still post here, or email me while I'm away, as I'll be able to check my mails
in some local Internet point... which means I'll be watching you also ! HeeHee



Have a wonderful time,

Sew a lot... one stitch at a time,

ENJOY every moment !



Though I'm so happy going back to our little Spanish eden,

I'm sure I'll be missing you...

ONE MORE SAYING :

"Laughter is an instant vacation"

(Unknown)


11 comments:

  1. Oh I want to come and hop in your suitcase. It looks superb, how wonderful for you both to be able to spend the time away. Hope you have a terrifc time, and you know we'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a marvelous time - you deserve it! We will miss you while you are gone, and envy you soaking up all that Spanish sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful holiday . . . see you when you return *s*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe and wonderful journey and don't forget to take photos for those of us who won't fit into your suitcase!

    Many of us will miss you terribly!

    Bear Hugs!
    christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful time Nadine, will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, enjoy yourselves. Sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful trip Nadine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nadine,
    Hi. It's Chas, your swap buddy from Rhonda Jean's swap. Please contact me, I think it is almost time to be sending our projects to each other.
    I hope you have a nice vacation. :)
    ~Chas

    http://www.homesteadblogger.com/chas

    email
    chasburrell at tvn dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you are having the time of your life, Nadine!!! I was so tickled to get your post card! (I blogged about it!) You are just so sweet to send me something while on your fabulous trip! THANK YOU THANK YOU!
    wishing you a safe trip home....
    love,
    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well i hope you have a good holiday .I hope you enjoy spain. I have not been out side of Australia.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !