"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Sunday, March 9, 2008

FEVERS !


The flu

I had some premices : last week a bad sinusitis, that infected my left eye (I looked like having played in a boxing match ! LOL), now fever...

Warm tea, comforting homemade chicken soup (good for the soul, too :>), fire in the chimney, aspirin, and my favourite quilt to cuddle under... could be worse .

BOM FEVER...

I prefer this one ! Actually, it seems that some cute free stitchery BOM's are being organized by some talented (and generous) blogging friends :


- you are certainly aware of Bea's beautiful stitchery BOM - we're now starting block nr 3 (March), but I'm sure you can still easily catch up :>)



- and now, starting this month, Lynette is celebrating her first year blogging with a cute free BOM stitchery project, called "Noah's Ark" !

Go and have a look at it, it's sooo cute. I couldn't resist and here is my first block. Come on and join the fun !


The rabbits
designed by Lynette Anderson


Cute, simple and easy : exactly what I needed !

:>)

Let me also thank you so much for your kind comments. I really appreciate each one of them, I'm feeling honoured and consider them as a blessing. You are all such fantastic friends ! I'm sorry I didn't answer all of them lately, nor did I leave many comments...

I'll catch up soon !


SAYING OF THE DAY :


Stitcheries and quilts are like potato chips :
you can't have just one !

21 comments:

  1. You poor dear! I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well, Nadine. No need to reply...just know that you're in my thoughts. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Nadine. I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. Please take good care of yourself and feel better soon. Your Noah's Ark stitchery is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, poor baby -- Here's to snuggly jammies, fresh sheets, a few cups of hot tea, and a good TV program. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you soon are feeling better. Having the flu is not fun. Big hug from me and Frida.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon. A flu isn't a nice thing :-/
    What an adorable stitchery you made

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Nadine! I hope this flu doesn't keep you out for too long! Sounds like you are making the best of a bad situation, but still no fun!

    Glad to hear you are catching a BOM fever - hope it will chase the flu away! Your rabbits look great!

    Feel better soon!
    Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor sweetie! There's no place like home and a quilt when you aren't feeling well. I'm sure your family will have you back to your sewing soon.

    The bunnies are oh so tempting!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get well soon Nadine ! My 11yo son has flu too and is thoroughly miserable. I am planning to do the Noahs Ark too. I have it printed off ready to trace. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, no, Nadine, I'm so sorry that you're ill. I'll leave some ((((healing hugs)))) for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon Nadine! I need to get busy on my Noah's ark. I have my bunnies all traced out and ready to go

    ReplyDelete
  11. Poor you, it seems that the whole north Europe is being under flu. Guess how I know! I wish you all the best.
    I was wondering if I should start the Lynette BOM as I am already stitching Bea´s but yours is so cute, I can´t resist!
    Hope you get well soon and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. Hope you are feeling better.
    Have fun with all your sweet stitcheries. Big hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Nadine I hope you are feeling better soon.
    Your Noah is lovely and I'm doing mine.
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope you will get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear, dear Nadine Marie, do get well soon...it all sounds sooooo awfully painful and unpleasant.
    Love your stitchery bunnies, just saw that offer somewhere else too, think I'll download it...couldn't believe it goes on a 2.5" square tho!
    Yours is just darling! Big healing hugs, Finn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you feel better soon! There is no better thing to be than sipping from a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you'll feel better soon, not funny to have the flu specially stitching. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you are feeling better soon. The photos of Norway, the forest, cabins, and bridges are beautiful. How brave of you to walk across the bridges being afraid of heights.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stay in and get well dear friend. Spring will soon arrive and with it the promise of summer to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I hope you feel better very soon.
    Your bunny is adorable!

    Cheers!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the link to Noah's Ark. So cute. I've printed out the block and who knows, you may have caught me again! I'll see if I can make a block and I may be on my way to another year long project.

    Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !