HAPPY DANCE !
"I will always believe in Santa Claus...
AND in the Postal Services ! "
(my new mantra from today on)
Yes, you guessed, my precious SSCS finally arrived today, after a loooong adventurous trip from Jenny in Canada. I was just back from school, and found a note from Henri the postman on my mailbox : "quick, go to your neighbour, I left a parcel from Canada for you !"
Oh, my Goodness ! You should have seen me rrrrrrrrrun ! I shortened the visit as quickly as I could : I wanted to enjoy this all alone :>)
The box was quite big, but looked a bit "bumpy". Inside was a note from the Belgian Postal Services : "package damaged by the Canadian customs. Re-assembled by our services - Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused"
Apologies accepted ! Let me just see what's inside !...... And LOOKIE, my friends :
- first I found that lovely, lovely lady. Isn't she -oh so cute - ? Look at her smile, her elegant clothes, and her high heels.... I named her immediately : Jenny, of course :>)
- and that sugar baby yoyo cushion : I had admired it, some time ago, on Jenny's blog... She didn't forget that...
- she also remembered I'm a big fan of Bronwyn Hayes designs, and she made me that wonderful sewing case, with such a nice stitching, and many details added : a scissors holder, a needles book. I'm speechless....
- As this was not enough, my generous Santa added the nicest Gail Pan - Xmas stitchery quilt - pattern (that I promise to make for next Christmas), plus a big piece of fabric with lots of quilt labels, and Xmas labels printed....
- Did I forget something ? YES : wonderful postcards from Canada + the kindest friendly words on a Xmas card.
THANK YOU, JENNY,
It was sure worth the waiting !
The quilters friendship and generosity will always amaze me : hours of sewing, patience, and love of nice work, just to please someone you never met in person. Yes, I admit there must be a quilty angel above my head and, by all means,
"I' will always believe in Santa Claus...
and in the Postal Services"