"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

PAY IT FORWARD

I saw this sign on Hanne 's blog, and wanted to play along.

This is how it goes : it's the Pay It Forward exchange, based on the concept of the movie "Pay It Forward", where acts of kindness are done without expecting anything in return, just passing it on, hoping that the recipients will do the same and pay it forward, like a never ending chain of kindness...

How to proceed ?

I will make and send a handmade gift for the first 3 friends who post a comment to this post, requesting to join this exchange, and promising to pay it forward to 3 other persons, etc....

I don't know what my 3 gifts will be, and I can't make them in the next few weeks, but I can promise I will send them within the next 6 months .

What YOU have to do in return then, is pay it forward by making the same announcement and promise on YOUR blog.

Come and join the fun to make the world a happier place !

I wonder WHO will be the first 3 comments to this post ??

Edit : Welcome to Tracey, Katherine, Cdnj...and Güdrun (who came about the same time) in this Pay It Forward !

4 comments:

  1. ME! I've been wanting to do this, but have not been able to reply in the first three comments any time I've seen this posted!

    I definitely want to play! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've been wanting to do this as well. Please count me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too please!

    I've been wanting to do this for a while too and have always found the threads too late.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !