"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

STILL ALIVE !

Two weeks without posting.... I can't believe it ! Life (read : job) just caught me up and days have gone in a snap. I've been asked to work on a special social project at school. It was very interesting (as well as brain storming). Now it's on a roll, but let me tell you that I missed you and my blog .

However, I could stitch a little during lunch times, and I could finish a cutie. I machine pieced "it" tonight, but still have 2 buttons to sew, and it looks like " a mountain" to me ! LOL LOL

I'll post some pictures tomorrow evening, promised !

Will you come back ? I do hope so !



and smiles, of course !
PS :


















10 comments:

  1. I will always be here, mon ami!
    :-)

    BIG Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for you and missing you! Glad you are back! Give us lots of news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't keep me away! I love that last card. I'd be happy to even dream such a thing. A clean house? What is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My house is clean only in my dreams! Glad to know your doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course we will be back! We missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes life gets in the way, glad you are back! Lovely dream, wish I could look like that when I wake up in the morning (or anytime really LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are back! I'll be back to see what you've been up to. Actually, my house is always clean, under all the dust and dirt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to hear from you, Nadine! Looking forward to seeing what you've been up to in the stitching department!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see you are still with us! Missed you! Find some time to relax?!? Lots of hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !