"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Thursday, September 6, 2007

GOOD NEWS ! ! !


Hello, my friends !
Just a few words to tell you that my laptop has completely recovered , thanks to a very patient and competent technician. I'm so happy !
Now I'm going to catch up with all the comments I missed topost on your Blogs....
I'll come back very soon !
GRATITUDES :
- Technicians
- Back to school with my students
- Long walks, huming the scent of the coming autumn
- Thoughtful friends

10 comments:

  1. How cool. And I hope the others will be able to comment on your blog again. I have read some have had troubles with it.

    YOU'RE BACK AGAIN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nadine, so glad you are back with a healthy computer once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great to hear that you don´t need to throw the computer away and need to buy a new one. Better for the fabric budget! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a relief for you! Now don't stay on the computer too long as you have projects to work on, too. VBG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, it is so annoying when your computer doesen´t work like it should.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nadine welcome back with your computer.
    Please attention with mail!!!!!
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, very happy news Nadine! Congratulations on getting your computer fixed! Welcome back to Bloggerland.

    Cheers!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !