"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Monday, August 27, 2007

MY 150th POST !

EDIT : I know that some readers are experiencing some problems to post a comment on my Blog, and I thank you sooooo much to email me, should it happen to you (renauxnadine@yahoo.fr). You can be sure I'll put your name into the drawing, as well !

I couldn't believe my eyes, when checking my Blog this morning. It seems like yesterday, when I timidly posted my first entry and picture, and the happy dance I made when getting my first comment (from Jeanne - Spiral - if I remember well)...

And now I visit you every day (I miss you when I can't), and I feel like entering a friend's house each time I do. All of you have brought so much sunshine into my life, so many encouragements, so many bright ideas, so many good reasons to keep trying and progressing (and so many good reasons to buy fabric ! LOL)...

These many things are not necessarily all quilting related :

- I started listing 5 gratitudes, following Jeanne's example, and this "forced" me to meditate about my day (or week), to become more receptive to the positive - sometimes insignificant - events in my life.

- Reading about your everyday life, taught me about your family recipes, your housekeeping tips, organization, but also love, courage and perseverance. You made me laugh, you sometimes made me cry, but you always made me feel so happy to know you...

- You made me progress in English, not only with my posts but with the books you mentioned in yours. (Amazon love me !) - I love being funny, which is not always easy, using a foreign language.

- You made me progress in colors, seeing your pictures and making mines.

This absolutely deserves a special treat, don't you think so ?

Well I chose that cute house tin box, among my beloved ones, because you all make me feel -at home - when I'm with you . Of course, I'll fill it with goooooooodies and yummmmmies, and then I'll send it to the name I'll draw from my hat, by next Monday 3rd September, night.... so don't forget to write a comment on this post !




Shall we sing it all together now ? OK...

Grab your coat, and take your hat
leave your worries to the door step
life can be so sweet
on the sunny side of the street !



THANK YOU MY FRIENDS !

31 comments:

  1. Nadine, Nadine - there you are!!! I've been missing you so much.
    That's a wonderful tin house and congratulations - 150 posts - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 150th post. The tin is just beautiful!!! Anyone would be lucky to receive it - even without the goodies in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 150th post! Time flies when you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You are a great blogger and quilter and an inspiration to your friends! We learn a lot from you too!

    I can't figure out how people know when they've done a certain number of posts. Mine doesn't tell me (I think.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you are one of the bloggers in blogland, you are so friendly and helpful. Keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy your blog. You always sound so happy, even if things are not always 'perfect' in your life.
    Thanks for being you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on post #150!!!! I love your Blog and visit whenever Bloglines tells me you've added an entry. How wonderful that your English has improved as well. Hugs for your heart all the way from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nadine, It makes me happy that I crossed paths with you here in the blogworld. Congrats on #150! Your blog always brightens my day. Connie W / Simply Quilted

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Nadine, on writing your 150th blog entry! Time flies when you're having fun and making new friends. The house tin is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy blog anniversary Nadine :-)
    Here is to many happy blog days in the future too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! Looking forward to 150 more posts from you! And thanks again for your help with the hexagons - you can see they've been keeping me going all summer while I've been seperated from my machine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on 150 posts Nadine - that's impressive. I love reading your blog - as Meggie says, you always manage to sound happy even in difficult times - thank you so much for being such a positive influence in our lives. I can't believe you are going to part with that house tin - it is gorgeous! Keep on smiling and being lovely - we really appreciate you! love Lucy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Nadine

    That is a really cute tin. Well done on reaching 150 posts and I am glad your English has improved.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow congrats on 150 posts I have just started a blog so the fun begins hehe
    Love the little house tin very cute

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations, well done, Nadine. I love how we can have friends internationally because of our blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats Nadine....I am just heading to 100.......

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Nadine ur just a treasure, i love to read ur blog and ur comments on mine r so encouraging.....good luck to the winner of ur prize but i enjoy the friendship!!! Thank u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing with us through your blog. I don't always take time to comment but I love reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations on 150 posts, may you have many many more in your future. I really enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats, Nadine!! Where has the time gone?? :D Your posts are always so fun and cheerful, I'm always excited when I see you have a post up! :>

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations Nadine!!

    It is wonderful all the things and people that blogging has brought into our lives. Who would have thought it when we started :))

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulation to your 150th post. Waiting for the next 150 :-)))
    Thanks also for much inspiration and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations Nadine!
    You are a great blogger.
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations Nadine, your posts are always so cheerful - I think you must have a sunny personality!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You bring smiles and cheerfulness with each post. Cheers to many, many more!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congratulations Nadine, I have so enjoyed getting to know you during your 150 posts. Your enthusiasm is just so infectious, you never fail to make me smile.
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Bon anniversaire de blog (on dit ça?!). I wish you many more time to spend in the quilting blog world. Not too much though otherwise you won´t have time to sew all these wonderful things of yours! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love that song! And I would never know you weren't fluent in English. I never even think about you speaking in another language!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations on your Blog-iversery ?? LOL I don't comment much, but do try to keep up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !