"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Monday, July 23, 2007

HELLOOOOO !


Oh, I'm soooo happy to be with you again, my friends !

We had wonderful (hot) vacations, visited beautiful places (photos soon), met cheerful people..... but I really, really missed you ....

I won't be long tonight , as we came home about 2.30 hours ago, after a
18 hours car trip.

Everyone being in bed now, I savour the quietness of my nest, touching everything (including my fabrics), huming my wet garden (it's raining here), opening some mail from the pile, sipping a nice cup of MY coffee, in MY kitchen.... see what I mean ?

Unpacking will be for later, I just need to put my head on MY pillow and let sweet dreams and home projects gently rock me until tomorrow...


I took some minutes to quickly browse Blogland : thank God you are still all there, and I'll spend wonderful moments, in the coming days, reading your last posts !


GRATITUDES :
- Home, sweet Home...
- A safe travel...
- The kids, waiting for us...
- Many things to share...
- The unique smell of my nest...

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see you! Have a big rest, and I'll look forward to catching up on your adventures soon!
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine, So happy that you're back here again!!! Can't wait to hear all about your time away on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home Nadine, we missed you. Look forward to all your tales of your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to have you back, looking forward to hearing more about your holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you're home - I've missed you soooooo much!

    Big hugs to you and Gaetano!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELY to have you back - it's been SOOOOOOO quiet!!! I'm glad you've had a lovely rest but I know what you mean about coming home. When I was a little girl I used to love running up the stairs that had been freshly hoovered before our return from holiday - they just looked so nice when no one else had walked on them! (am I weird or what???) The children slept over at Mum and Dad's last night so that J and I could go to a fab concert so I'd better go now as I need to pick them up! Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home Nadine!!! Blogland has missed u heaps!!!! cant wait to hear all about ur holiday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Goodness we missed you girl!

    Glad you are back, safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back, Nadine. It sounds as if you had a wonderful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice you are home again Nadine. It will be nice to read your blog again and read all about your holiday. I just got back from my holiday last night as well, I came home to some nice mail :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back! It's fun to go on vacation, but there's nothing like coming home! I'll look forward to hearing about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good to have you back safe and sound. Thanks ever so much for the post card. I was thrilled that you thought of me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome home, Nadine! I'm happy that you enjoyed your vacation and I look forward to hearing and seeing about your adventures in future posts. Rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad that you made it home safe and sound. You're right...it's always so nice to be home in your own bed!

    Thanks for the lovely postcard. It arrived last week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. pleased to hear you had a nice time away.............take care.....

    ReplyDelete
  16. ciao Nadine
    sono felice di rileggerti.
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome home....sounds like you had a fabulous vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You explain your holiday with such color and detail. You're a lovely woman, inside and out!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !