"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Friday, June 8, 2007

THANK YOU !



Such kindness and friendship are incredible !

"BLOOMIN ROSES" will soon be flying to me, and I'll certainly make one of these roses for each of you, in my quilt !

THANKS
GAIL ("Quite Quilted"),
KAIRLE ("Happy Valley Quilter"),
PATTI ( "Quilting is my Passion"),
DARLENE ("Quilting Daze")

Your immediate concern and help are amazing, and I'm feeling so blessed !

and thanks......
JULIE ("Feeling Simply Quilty") for the inspiration, when I first saw that quilt on your blog....

and thanks....
DAWN, KIM, MEGGIE, and all other friends, who e-mailed me, wishing me good luck...



THOUGHT OF THE DAY :



Let's be grateful for those who give us happiness ; they are the charming gardeners who make our soul bloom..

(Marcel PROUST)





6 comments:

  1. Hi Nadine - thanks so much for your lovely comment - I really enjoyed making Fred's cushion because I knew how much he would like it! I'm so excited about your post office trip!!!!! Can't wait! I went to my sewing group on Thursday with the intention of quilting (with some help and advice) a strippy quilt I had made but I cleverly forgot to take my sewing machine lead and foot pedal - so I spent the morning cutting out stars - one for you maybe....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao,
    I'm happy you
    have found the Paper you were looking for.

    This post is very nice and
    happy and I like it very much.

    ciao ciao
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome - it's a joy to do something for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad u found ur pattern Nadine...how sweet is that quote??? my family make my soul bloom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think blogger land for quilters is so helpful as well. We meet so nice people, help and are helped and share so many beautiful projects. I am looking forward to that new quilt. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !