"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

LEAVING ON FRIDAY. . .


I'll miss you,
but I'll be back soon (around 25th July)...
I'm packed,
I'm nervous,
I'm curious,
I'm happy,
and, by all means,
I'm ready !


You will ALL be in my thoughts,
Take care,
Sew much,
Laugh, Love,
Take time to smell the roses,
And....
Don't forget me !
* * *




In the meantime, those who are participating in the

"you know what"

for

"you know who"

can e-mail our friend Genie (Luv2stitch)

who is coordinating everything

(thanks, Genie !)




QUOTE UNTIL NEXT MONTH :

* * * * * * * * * *

Always walk, facing the sun,

so that the shadows remain in your back

(Helen Keller)

14 comments:

  1. I wont forget you, but when you come back I will be gone so until August take care and I will think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy my friend - rest and relax! I will be right here waiting for you to return. I will miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful holiday Nadine. I got the package you sent just this afternoon. Thank you so very, very much. You are such a sweet person!! I will wait until close to when you are coming home to send off my package :))

    I sent off my "you know what" yesterday :))

    Have a fabulous holiday. Take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time Nadine, wish we were all coming with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to accompany you on your summer holiday...enjoy, and return safely. Hugs xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care and ejoy your summer holiday. I hope you have brought enough embroidery thread to your stitcheries. Remember to bring back a lot of photos
    See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a fabulous holiday Nadine!!! Be safe and enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your holiday. I wish for you the most wonderful holiday ever - with sun, fun, good food and good company. Take care and enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ciao Nadine,
    ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS!
    I will be here waiting for you.
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pictures, pictures, pictures. Please take lots. Have a wonderful time, Nadine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Missed you leaving as I was away too - hope you have a wonderful holiday and are taking lots of nice photos for us to see:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Life got in the way...no you know what for you know who...have a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !