I've been tagged by Connie (Simply quilted), to list 7 things you don't know about me, and I jump right into it, as I didn't know what to tell/show you today.... So, thanks Connie, for the inspiration !
Here we go,
7 things you don't know about me :
1. I love, love Lucille Ball ! I can watch her films a thousand times, and I still get an endless giggle ! (Do you remember, when she scratches the grapes, barefoot ? Hilarious !) If I could choose one woman to be, it would be Lucille. I think that the ability of making people laugh and feel happy, is a real talent, and a gift to share.....
2. Once a month, I visit an old people retirement home, laughing and singing, together with them, sometimes I read some book, or poems aloud, they like that, it helps them fall asleep. I love them, they're my "babies"...
3. As we say here, I've got "two left hands", especially with my sewing machine. "She" (I could swear she's alive) always gets control upon me, she frightens me, she intimidates me : only two weeks ago did I realize that this tiny "thing" on her left ankle was to cut the thread ! She never told me, in ten years !
4. Now, my feet : my second toes are much loooonger than the other ones. They say it's the "Egyptian feet", I say it's one shoe size more !
5. Only one man could have me make "a big mistake" : Clark Gable (Aaah, Reth Buttler !)....( well, maybe two : Rock Hudson was so handsome, too !... But he could only have been my brother...).
6. No matter how late I go to bed, I have to read some pages, even in the wee hours of the morning (which is often the case as, most of you, my dear friends are getting up when I'm getting down...).
7. I'd love to visit China, or Japan. I don't know why ... These countries fascinate me...
Whew ! Done ! Now that you know some of my secrets, please... keep them secret... LOL
So now, do I have to tag five other friends ? OK ! I'm tagging :
Darlene (Quilting Daze)
May Britt (Abyquilt)
Hanne (Hanne's Quilt Corner)
Cynthia (Aussie Quilter)
Suze (The Thread and I)
Can't wait, reading 7 things I don't know about YOU.....
One special gratitude, today : to SUZE (The Thread and I), for a wonderful friendship surprise in my mailbox ! THANKS, Suze!