"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Friday, May 11, 2007

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !

To all mothers....
the happy ones, the sad ones,
the cherished ones, the lonely ones,
the young ones, the old ones,
the married ones, the single ones,
the healthy ones, the sick ones,
the free ones, the locked ones,
the respected ones, the persecuted ones,
the special ones, the ordinary ones,
the biological ones, the adoptive ones,
the living ones, the dead ones,
To all mothers...


Pansies.... "Pensées" in French (which means "thoughts"),

Humble, fragile yet strong, colorful, diversified... like so many mothers...

Gratitudes :

- Sandrine, Pierre, Olivier, Laura... my beloved children,

- Gaetano : their father, and my beloved husband

- My mother : she left us 13 years ago, but she still makes me grow up day after day...

- My grandmother : wise, strong, humorous, curious, open-minded... my guide and protector

- Pansies...

Thought of the day :

God could not be everywhere, therefore he created mothers...

(Jewish proverb)

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely photo of a pansy. Happy Mother's Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mothers Day to you also. My Mother and Grandmother ( she raised me) are both dead, been so for a long time now, but I still think of them often. A Mothers love (or Grandmothers) is so special. Hugs to you!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very touching poem Nadine.

    Happy Mothers Day to you - to all of us mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mothers' Day. I hope you have a wonderful, loving, relaxing day.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful poem Nadine........Happy Mothers Day sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful words and photos!
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !