"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Saturday, April 14, 2007

SPANISH COCOONING...



Hello, my friends ! We were back this evening, after a wonderful vacation, and I can't resist leaving you a short message, before going to bed...
Though the weather was rainy (even stormy sometimes), we spent wonderful moments, strolling, tasting, visiting some local friends but, above all, we rested, and rested to our heart's content, totally disconnected.... It was exactly what we needed, and now we're back, full of energy and projects... The weather was not quite appropriate to make many photos, and many (quilt)shops were closed, due to Easter and the "Saint Week", but I met my quilting friend Rosa Maria, and we exchanged many ideas... I was a good girl and managed to work on some projects I had taken with me (photos soon...).
Also, I "dove" into a wonderful book called "Christy", thanks to Connie ("Simply quilted") - thanks again, Connie ! - I'm literally savouring each page...
***********************
Among the 186 new messsages waiting for me (!), I could read that some of you tagged me and I wish to thank you, from the bottom of my heart, I was very touched and moved. How could I choose any particular blog, in return ? You are all so special to me ! So, please, my friends, consider each of you tagged, personnally !

7 comments:

  1. so glad to see you back Nadine and to know that you had a great time. Can't wait to see what projects you were working on while you were away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nadine, I'm so glad to see that you are back and a restful & relaxing holiday. And thank you so much for the personal thank you on the blog. I'm happy to read that you are enjoying "Christy". I look forward to reading more from you in the near future after you're back in your groove! I've been missing your posts here!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. See me smiling seeing you back :-D
    Nice to see you again Nadine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to have you back home. Looking forward to see what you have made during this vacation. Have missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Velcome at home Nadine, I was waiting with anxiety
    your posts. Ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's good to read that you had such a great time away. Sometimes when you're on vacation the weather doesn't matter .... rainy or not it's always good to get away from a regular routine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're home, you're home! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !