"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Thursday, April 19, 2007

HAPPINESS IS.......


A package of siggies, from all over Blogland !
---------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks everyone ! They are all soooo beautiful !
A special thank you to Cynthia (Aussie Quilter), who spent her time (and money), to collect all blocks, sort them out, and return them back to each of us !
Now I'm going to play with them a little, and then sew them together in a nice wallhanging, to place just above my screen...

Another package of happiness
-------------------------------------------
from May Britt (Abyquilt), full of cute surprises and such a nice note, with them! .......May Britt, I love you !

A new quilt project (again ??? !!! ???)
-------------------------
I know, I know, but.... oh well, that's me ! "You only live twice !"
It's all your fault, Cynthia ! LOL, LOL... YOU wrote about that funny "365 days journal quilt" project ! Don't you know I can't resist such a thing ? And then you sent me to Leanne's House for the details, tutorial, and photos (Yummy !).... who then sent me to the new Yahoo Group especially initiated for that project..... where I found many blogging friends, who registered too (see? I'm not the only one !).

Oh what fun ! I just feel as floating (well... sitting) in a foamy, peach blossom bubble bath, somewhere in Paradise ! (If I could meet Elvis, then my felicity would be complete...).

Gratitudes :
--------------
Do I need to list them, today ?

However, I'll share with you this thought of the day . It was e-mailed to me by Debbie K, from "The quilter's Cabin", in her last newsletter :

"ACCEPT THAT SOME DAYS YOU'RE THE PIDGEON... AND SOME DAYS YOU'RE THE STATUE !..."

17 comments:

  1. Nadine: I did the same thing in regards to the 365 days journal quilt...doesn't that sound just too too heavenly! I can't wait to start that one! I love writing and I love to see objects (fabric, walls, and so on) with words on them. I've been collecting fabrics with writing or words on them when I find them. I just like having them, even if I never find a specific use for them. I love the quote...so funny, so true. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your signature blocks will be a fun project - and I love that thought for the day - too funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the siggie blocks were just wonderful! I will be making a wallhanging as well, I just need to find the time to play with the blocks... I'm all wrapped up in my 365 day quilt at the moment LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty siggie blocks! And a surprise package from May Britt - a great day, my friend. {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  5. The siggie blocks look like a pile of fun. I can't wait to when it's finished. How fun to get special packages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nadine, I think many of us love the same projects. I will be playing with my siggie blocks later. I will be doing the 365 Challenge quilt too.

    I guess great quilt minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think that you are going to be short of something to do this summer:) It's fun to get packages in the mail isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking forward to seeing all of the different siggie blocks made up into quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so glad you like the Siggy blocks you received. Did you have the lucky block made by Bea? I enjoyed co-ordinating the Swap and took my blocks to Craft group to show some of the ladies.

    Hooray! I'm so glad you will be joining the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely happy post! Lucky you.Enjoy it all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh - how wonderful! I can't wait for my blocks to come!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh Nadine - I so love that - some days I really feel like the statue!! Today I was the pidgeon though. You are so wonderful. Thank you. I am still waiting for my siggy's.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aren´t the siggies great, I feel like starting straight away. Have fun with the Challenge and thanks for the funny quote. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Texas version--Somedays you are the windshield, somedays, the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your quote today... Great blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !