"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Thursday, March 22, 2007

EXPERIMENTAL SPRING GARDEN...


I told you I was working on a special spring wallhanging for a dear friend of mine, and today I can't help showing it, though it's still in the hand quilting process... My friend loves "wabbits" (hello, dear!), so I thought this was the perfect one for her. It's called "Hare raising experiment", and I guess it will bring a smile to her face, when looking at it...
I know, I know, I've "broken" the surprise, but I don't think it will be ready before my departure to Spain, Friday next week, so this is to let her be patient, some more weeks (there will be other surprises, anyway)....
GRATITUDES :
- Darlene, and the wonderful phone conversation we had together,
- Conni Lu ("Simply quilted") - she knows why,
- May Britt (Abyquilt) is back !
- Hanne is getting better and better, every day,
- All of you, my blog friends. You are such an inspiration in my life !
- The "Spanish countdown" has started !
THOUGHT OF THE DAY :
"Just because you have four chairs, six plates and three cups is no reason why you can't invite 12 to dinner."
- Alice May Brooks -

10 comments:

  1. The rappits are so cute. Soon easter.....WOW.....time runs toooooo fast for me now. Have so much that should have been finished before easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bunnies. Wayyyy Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! I love the cabbage patch idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How delightful those rabbits are.

    You are a wonder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness the "wabbits" are absolutely adorable. Yes, yes, they definitely bring a HUGE smile to my face. I love them. I can't believe this!

    You are such a dear, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is adorable! Darlene will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Wabbit is going to love that! But you know where to send it if she doesn't! (vgb)

    Your spain trip sounds exciting! Counting down with you!

    (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fantastic posts Nadine. Wonderful projects. How quickly you seem to get things done.
    I love the Wabbits too, they are so cute!
    You must be so excited about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Nadine, I LOVE the wabbits! What a cute spring wallhanging!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are just too cute for words Nadine :))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !