I told you I was working on a special spring wallhanging for a dear friend of mine, and today I can't help showing it, though it's still in the hand quilting process... My friend loves "wabbits" (hello, dear!), so I thought this was the perfect one for her. It's called "Hare raising experiment", and I guess it will bring a smile to her face, when looking at it...
I know, I know, I've "broken" the surprise, but I don't think it will be ready before my departure to Spain, Friday next week, so this is to let her be patient, some more weeks (there will be other surprises, anyway)....
- Darlene, and the wonderful phone conversation we had together,
- Conni Lu ("Simply quilted") - she knows why,
- May Britt (Abyquilt) is back !
- Hanne is getting better and better, every day,
- All of you, my blog friends. You are such an inspiration in my life !
- The "Spanish countdown" has started !
THOUGHT OF THE DAY :
"Just because you have four chairs, six plates and three cups is no reason why you can't invite 12 to dinner."
- Alice May Brooks -