"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Thursday, February 1, 2007

TOMORROW WILL BE BETTER...



A quick note from your "poor" friend, feeling sick, cold, and shivering.... I think the flu is pointing its finger right on me...My nose looks (and feels) like a big potatoe (LOL) and I don't feel any energy at all, even for sewing (imagine !!!).... To think I did work so hard with my quilting & stitching, but I'm really not feeling like taking some photos, post them, wait until blogger loads them, bla-bla-bla (you know that story !)... All I want is to sip my hot milk with honey, while browsing through my friend's blogs, and then get to bed early.....

Tomorrow is another day : some appropriate meds, some good words from DH, a good night sleep, and the "machine" will work far better tomorrow (or the day after, or the day after..... but it will !).

GRATITUDES

It 's just a cold..... it could have been a broken leg ! (LOL)

A warm home

Hot, comforting soup for supper

A big, comfortable bed

Good news from Hanne, through May Britt's blog (Abyquilt)

THOUGHT OF THE DAY

"Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle." Bob HOPE.

25 comments:

  1. Oh Nadine, I'm so sorry you are feeing so very punk! That's lousy luck for sure. Sending lots of positive healthy thoughts and wishes for a quick recovery your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon. A big hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay warm (grab a quilt) and drink plenty of fluids -- you'll be back in fine form before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW,,hope you are soon feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no, Nadine, do you think we're passing the cold/flu 'bug' thru the 'net?? LLOLL I've had this crud for over a week now. I do hope you're feeling better soon--just snuggle in and take care of yourself! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope you feel better soon, nothing worse than a cold and flu. The constant coughing is the worst - so tiring. Get lots of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We've already chatted about how poorly you feel but I wanted and needed to leave a GET WELL message here for you!

    Get well, my friend!!!! Big Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry you feel so ill, hope it goes away quickly and you can get back to your sewing:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh hope your feeling better soon. Isn't feeling sick the pits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hope you feel well again very soon Nadine. Sending you a hug.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You poor dear. You always look at the bright side though...and a good sense of humor and a positive attitude will help to get you well again.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. (((HUGS))) - but from a distance. LOL! Hope you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you will get better soon. ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yucky! I hope you feel better very soon.
    Cheers!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Feel better soon, my friend. You're right-it could have been worse. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a good recovery Nadine!!!!Hugssss!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh dearrrr - feel better soon!

    And yes, it's better than a broken leg, but once I HAD one of those and I managed to hand quilt an entire quilt during the recovery process of a broken bone. (There is good and bad in everything.) BTW, your graphic is pretty clever - you must be feeling a teensy bit better if you managed to post that cute guy!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sending you get well soon wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh Nadine - I hope you are feeling better now! Do you feel up to do a stitch or two with me today?
    Healing hugs sent your way!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you will be better very soon, rest as you can !
    Bon courage

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nadine, thank you for the nice welcome to blogland. I sure hope you are feeling better soon. The pictures of your projects are all wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sure hope you feel better soon. I know you are very far away, but we have the same thing going around here!

    Keep smiling!

    Denise
    www.joyisquilting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ciao Nadine,How are you ? Fine I Hope.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !