"Whatever your hands find to do, verily do it with all your might" Ecclesiastes 9-10

Friday, December 15, 2006

THANK YOU .....


Thank you, my friends, for your birthday wishes ! You are all so nice !
(a special wink at May Britt, for her postcard surprise.....)

It was a good day, full of love, warmth.... The simple joys of life.

We made the Christmas tree and decorated our brand new fireplace. I've got some photo's to upload soon...

My first new year's day welcomed me this morning with a beautiful winter sun, brightening our garden, and I couldn't resist showing it to you....

(Shall we have snow for Christmas?)

Gratitudes
**********
A new year, ahead of me, full of promises, challenges, joys, sorrows maybe, and the certitude that love and friendship are part of my life...

A new agenda to fill in (I traditionally choose it today)....

Christmas coming....

Beautiful music to play on....

Hot coffee to sip quietly, while blogging....

5 comments:

  1. Your garden looks so green! If you get snow for Christmas I hope it doesn't stay too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WISHES NADINE!!!

    I've been sick with the flu for four days...and I'm finally feeling like I'm on the mend. (What else could a stitcher be?!) I'm finally making it around to my blogging friends.

    What lovely pictures of the Brussels Christmas Market! Thank you for sharing such festive photos opps!

    Have a wonderful weekend, Nadine! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy Birthday to you Nadine.

    I loved all the Brussels market pictures.

    What a wonderful start to the Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday to you Nadine, all the way from Australia.
    *hugs*
    Tazzie
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very beautiful where you live!
    What a peaceful look it has!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for your comments, they just make my day !